Air Systems Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration
26 years in business3700 Fredericksburg Rd Ste 121
San Antonio, TX 78201-3267
- (210) 738-2668
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 07/01/1992
Business Started: 04/12/1991
Business Incorporated: 08/25/1993 in TX
Type of EntityCorporation
- Ms. Sylvia W. Jimenez, President
- Mr. Carlos E. Jimenez, Vice President
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Air Balancing
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Mechanical Contractors
- Ventilating Contractors
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Evaporative Coolers - Sales & Service
- Water Coolers
- Refrigerators & Freezers - Service & Repair
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Restaurant Equipment - Repair & Service
- Heating Equipment
- Ice Making Equipment & Machines
- Ice Machine Repair
- Refrigeration Equipment - Commercial - Sales & Service
- Restaurant Equipment & Supplies
- Ventilating Equipment
- Furnace Sales & Service
Alternate Business Names
- C. D. S. Mechanical, Inc.
- Air Systems
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Methods of Payment
- Major Credit Cards, checks
This company repairs and installs air conditioning and heating for both residential and commercial accounts in San Antonio and surrounding areas.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.