A-Plus Energy Management Air Conditioning & Home Solutions
45 years in business2116 White Horse Trail
Austin, TX 78757-2760
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 02/01/1972
Business Started: 02/01/1972
Business Started Locally: 02/01/1972
Business Incorporated: 04/26/1977 in TX
Type of EntityCorporation
- Ms. Sharon Yamin, Vice President
- Mr. Gregory K. Yamin, President
- Mr. Josh Yamin, Home Solutions
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Air Balancing
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Home Improvements
- Home Improvements - Additions
- Contractor - Insulation
- Deck - Repair
- Deck Builder
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Handyman Services
- Home Repair & Maintenance
- Fence Contractors
- Fence Posts & Fittings
- Energy Conservation Products & Services
- Energy Audits
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Christmas Lights & Decorations
- Air Duct Systems
- Air Duct Repair
- Energy Management & Conservation Consultant
Products & ServicesCentral Air Conditioning & Heating systems, thermostats, filters
Alternate Business Names
- A-Plus Energy Management A/C & Heating
- Austin A-Plus Services Inc
- A-Plus Energy Management
- A-Plus Air Conditioning & Heating
- A-Plus Energy Management Air Conditioning & Heating
- A-Plus Energy Management & Air Conditioning
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Methods of Payment
- We accept MasterCard, Visa & Discover. Personal checks, or cash.
BBB Reason for Ratings
M: 8:00 AM-9:00 PM
T: 8:00 AM-9:00 PM
W: 8:00 AM-9:00 PM
Th: 8:00 AM-9:00 PM
F: 8:00 AM-9:00 PM
S: 8:00 AM-7:00 PM
Su: 9:00 AM-6:00 PM
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.