ARS Rescue Rooter - Will Fix It
49 years in business2306 Howard Ln Ste A
Austin, TX 78728-7636
- (512) 381-3690
- (210) 558-1701
- (210) 521-6657
Additional Phone Numbers
- (210) 333-3300
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 04/01/1973
Business Started: 06/01/1968
Business Started Locally: 06/01/1968
Business Incorporated: 12/11/1997 in DE
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company (LLC)
- Mr. Donald K. Karnes, President
- Mr. Larry DeHart, Service Manager
- Mr. Rick Hoffart, General Manager
- Mr. Brad Jellison, General Manager
- Air Conditioning Contractor
- Heating Contractors
- Commercial Plumber
- Sewer Cleaning
- Water Heater Repair
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Residential Air Conditioning Contractors
- Commercial Air Conditioning Contractors
- Air Quality Services
- Consumers may contact ARS Rescue Rooter- Will Fix It directly at their corporate office at 1-866-803-0879 or via email at email@example.com prior to filing a complaint with the BBB in order to be given the opportunity to resolve the matter directly with...
- Consumers may contact ARS Rescue Rooter- Will Fix It directly at their corporate office at 1-866-803-0879 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to filing a complaint with the BBB in order to be given the opportunity to resolve the matter directly with them. Should a consumer choose to file a BBB complaint without contacting the company, BBB will process the complaint as any other complaint filed with us.
Service AreaWe service the following area(s): Cedar Park, TX, Del Valle, TX, Elgin, TX, Georgetown, TX, Granger, TX, Hutto, TX, Leander, TX, Manchaca, TX, Manor, TX, Pflugerville, TX, Round Rock, TX, Taylor, TX, Volente, TX, Webberville, TX, Texas
Alternate Business Names
- A R S American Residential Services
- American Residential Services L.L.C.
- ARS Rescue Rooter
- ARS/Rescue Rooter
- County Wide Plumbing Co
- Osgood Services
- Rescue Rooter
- Will Fix It
- Will Fix It Plumbing Co
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.