Strand Brothers Service Experts
38 years in business1900 E Howard Ln Ste E
Pflugerville, TX 78660-8368
- (512) 834-0117
Additional Phone Numbers
- (512) 844-3989
- (512) 834-8628
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 04/01/1979
Business Started: 10/01/1978
Business Started Locally: 10/01/1978
Business Incorporated: 07/12/2001 in TX
Type of EntityLimited Liability Corporation
- Customer Service Specialist
- Principal: Customer Service Specialist
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air Balancing
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Plumbers - Commercial
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Air Conditioning Equipment - Room Units
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Air Conditioning Supplies & Parts
- Heating Equipment
- Water Heaters - Parts & Supplies
Alternate Business Names
- Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning LLC
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.