Elite Heating and Air Conditioning, LLC
3 years in business8910 Research Blvd Ste C4
Austin, TX 78758-5943
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 03/06/2014
Business Started: 10/23/2013
Business Started Locally: 10/23/2013
Business Incorporated: 10/23/2013 in TX
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Mr. Kyle Bacon, Managing Member
- Mr. Chris Shaffer, Member
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Air Balancing
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Contractor - Insulation
- Contractor - Spray Foam Insulation
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Heating & Air Conditioning - Filters
- Air Quality Service
- Air Conditioning Equipment - Room Units
- Energy Conservation Products & Services
- Energy Audits
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Duct Systems
- Air Duct Repair
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Air Conditioning Supplies & Parts
- Air Compressors
- Electric Heating Elements
- Insulation Contractors Equipment & Supplies
- Insulation Removal
- Refrigeration Equipment - Commercial - Sales & Service
- Refrigeration Equipment - Supplies & Parts
- Furnace Sales & Service
- Furnace Cleaning
Products & ServicesPackage units, Commercial refrigeration, HVAC systems, Ductwork, Manual J, Spray foam insulation, Weatherization, Insulation, Mini splits, Energy efficient heating, Energy efficient cooling, Furnace replacements, Air conditioning replacements, Heater replacements, Duct repair, Duct replacement, Weatherization, Air balancing
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Methods of Payment
- We accept Cash, Checks andAll major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express & Discover). We also offer 90 day no payment financing.
Refund & Exchange Policy:We offer 100% Satisfaction on our work.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.