State Farm Insurance Company
94 years in business
Headquarters1 State Farm Plz
Bloomington, IL 61701-4300
Additional Phone Numbers
- (877) 734-2265
- (800) 317-9758
- (253) 912-7020
- (253) 437-4701
- (855) 661-1349
- (866) 873-6952
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 01/01/1931
Business Started: 06/07/1922
Business Started Locally: 06/07/1922
Type of EntityCorporation
- Ms. Cathy Thorpe, Executive Customer Service Supervisor
- Ms. Kimberly Adams, Team Manager
- Mr. David Colucci, Team Manager
- Mr. Edward Rust, Chairman/CEO
- Executive Customer Service
- Mr. Scott Shaw, Team Manager
- Mr. Mike Smith, President/CEO-Banking
- Mr. A Don Smith, Section Manager
- Mr. Jairon L. Wills, Supervisor, Customer Service
- Principal: Ms. Cathy Thorpe, Executive Customer Service Supervisor
- Customer Service: Executive Customer Service
- Insurance Companies
Products & ServicesThis company offers Multi-line insurance services.
Alternate Business Names
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Comp.
- State Farm Fire and Casualty Company
- State Farm General Insurance Company
- State Farm Life Insurance Company
- State Farm life and Accident Assurance Comp.
- State Farm Financial Services, F.S.B.
- State Farm Funding Corp.
- State Farm VP Management Corp.
- State Farm International Services
- State Farm Mutual Fund Trust
- State Farm Associates' Fund Trust
- State Farm Variable Product Trust
- Insurance Placement Services
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.