State Farm Insurance Company
95 years in business
Headquarters1 State Farm Plz
Bloomington, IL 61701-4300
Additional Phone Numbers
- (877) 734-2265
- (800) 317-9758
- (253) 912-7020
- (253) 437-4701
- (855) 661-1349
- (866) 873-6952
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Ms. Cathy Thorpe, Executive Customer Service Supervisor
- Ms. Kimberly Adams, Team Manager
- Mr. David Colucci, Team Manager
- Mr. Edward Rust, Chairman/CEO
- Executive Customer Service
- Mr. Scott Shaw, Team Manager
- Mr. Mike Smith, President/CEO-Banking
- Mr. A Don Smith, Section Manager
- Mr. Jairon L. Wills, Supervisor, Customer Service
- Insurance Companies
Products & ServicesThis company offers Multi-line insurance services.
Service AreaWe service the following area(s): Illinois
Alternate Business Names
- Insurance Placement Services
- State Farm Associates' Fund Trust
- State Farm Financial Services, F.S.B.
- State Farm Fire and Casualty Company
- State Farm Funding Corp.
- State Farm General Insurance Company
- State Farm International Services
- State Farm life and Accident Assurance Comp.
- State Farm Life Insurance Company
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Comp.
- State Farm Mutual Fund Trust
- State Farm Variable Product Trust
- State Farm VP Management Corp.
Government ActionCA Ins v State Farm
SACRAMENTO, Calif. — Insurance Commissioner Dave Jones announced today that State Farm has issued refunds totaling $13,335,701 for overcharged premiums to 241,356 California consumers—finally complying with the Commissioner's r... Read More
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.