THR & Associates
19 years in business3033 E Clear Lake Ave
Springfield, IL 62702-6012
- (217) 670-0037
Additional Phone Numbers
- (217) 726-7590
- (217) 670-2840
- (217) 787-7767
- (217) 523-4225
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 11/01/1999
Business Started: 01/01/1998
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1998
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Jeff Parsons, CEO
- Mr. Carl Buck, Attorney
- Mr. Kevin High, CFO
- Mr. Jacob Parsons, VP - Inventory
- Mr. Jordan Parsons, VP - Marketing
- Mr. Jeff Rickart, Legal Department
- Mr. Frank Ross
- Ms. Sally Runyon, Accounting
- Gold, Silver & Platinum Dealers
- Antiques - Dealers
- Jewelry Buyers
- Consumers contacting the BBB express sellers remorse. Consumers state that after selling their items to the company, they felt the offer they accepted was inadequate. The company states that several sources are used to determine the value of the ite...
Consumers contacting the BBB express sellers remorse. Consumers state that after selling their items to the company, they felt the offer they accepted was inadequate.
The company states that several sources are used to determine the value of the item and the amount offered.
Products & ServicesThis company, operating under several different names, travels the country holding purchasing events for items including gold, silver, platinum, antiques, vintage guitars, toys, guns, tools and collectibles. This company makes on-site offers to purchase merchandise and does not offer appraisals.
Alternate Business Names
- Ohio Valley Gold & Silver Refinery
- Treasure Hunters Roadshow
- International Coin Collectors
- National Gun Collectors Association
- International Vintage Guitar Collectors Association
- Cash for Tools
- Fine Art Collectors Association
- Fuller Roadshow
- The Traveling Roadshow
- Premiere Estate Buyers
- International Gold, Silver and Diamond Buyers
- Mississippi Valley Gold and Silver Refinery
- Mid-State Gold Buyers
- THR's Treasure Hunters Roadshow
- International Collectors Association
- International Coin Collectors Association
- Vintage Jewelry & Timepiece Collectors Association
- The Buy Sell Trade Store
- The Buy.Sell.Trade Store
- THR Associates Gold Party Division
- International Gold & Diamond Buyers Association
- Premier Antique, Coin & Currency Buyers
- American Coin Buyers Guild
- National Coin Collectors Association
- JP Treasures
- Buy, Sell Trade Stores
- Gold Store
- Valley Gold & Silver Refinery
- Cash for Stuff
- Toronto Gold & Silver Buyers
- Treasure Hunters Roadshow UK
- International Vintage Guitar Collectors
BankruptcyOn 09/10/2012, the business filed for bankruptcy under Chapter 7 (Liquidation) of the federal Bankruptcy Act, case# 12-72022. Those with monetary claims against the business are advised to obtain a Proof of Claim form by writing to Illinois Central District Court CM/ECF 600 E. Monroe Street Springfield IL 62701 for resubmission to that court. The case number should be entered on the form.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.