50 years in business
Headquarters259 Bobby Jones Expy
Augusta, GA 30907-3404
Additional Phone Numbers
- (800) 992-2400
- (800) 835-4464
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 01/01/1967
Business Started: 01/01/1967
Business Incorporated: 05/05/1988 in GA
Type of EntityCorporation
- Ms. Cyndi Listrom
- Principal: Mrs. Fran Felton, Office Manager
- Mr. Brad Codman, Director of Marketing
- Mr. Teresa Currens, Office Manager
- Mr. James E. Felton, President
- Mr. James E. Felton, Vice President
- Mr. James Felton
- Mr. Derek Thexten
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Gutters & Downspouts
- Home Improvements
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Roofing Contractors
- Siding Contractors
- Swimming Pool Enclosures
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Handyman Services
- Sunroom & Solarium Design & Construction
- Awnings & Canopies
- Screens - Door & Window
- Screen Enclosures
- Southern Industries is the Parent Company for numerous home improvement businesses. Please see the Related Businesses section below for the individual Business Review on each of these locations.
Products & ServicesThis company offers installation of home improvement products including siding, replacement windows, gutters, sun rooms, screen rooms, patio covers, carports, decks.
Alternate Business Names
- Southern Siding & Window Corporation
- Southern Siding & Window Columbia
- Gutter Guard Charleston
- Taylor Construction
- Gutter Guard Atlanta
- Southern Window & Siding
- Gutter Guard Greenville
- Climate Guard Greenville
- Ultimate Gutter Guard by Southern, LLC
- Ultimate Gutter Guard by Southern Charleston
- Southern Siding & Window Company
- Enloe Residential Company
- Birmingham Gutter Guard
- Climate Guard Birmingham
- Southern Window and Siding, LLC
- Ultimate Gutter Guard by Southern - Alabama, LLC
- Enloe Aluminim Residential Company, Inc
- JEF Consulting, LLC
- Huntsville Gutter Guard
- Wilkerson Windows and Gutters
- Ultimate Gutter Guard - Huntsville, LLC
- Ultimate Gutter Guard Knoxville, LLC
- Southern Window & Gutter, LLC
Number of Employees:1,001
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.