Reviews & Complaints

View Customer Reviews [6]
Sort By:
Filter By:
Positive

Greenstar is one of the most efficient companies I have ever had the pleasure of working with.the salesman who came to my home was informative but not pushy like other companies.the young men doing the work were very polite,courteous and some ofthe hardest workers I've ever dealt with.they did the job and cleaned up after.my attic is a very tiny space but they never complained and covered every inch.thanks paul and the guys for all your hard work.

Positive

We needed to repair/replace the insulation in our 1965 built home. There was blow in insulation that had been there for awhile. Critters may have been living in it. We sought quotes for blow in replacement/repair, spray foam, and by happenstance Greenstar Panels. The quickest response was from Greenstar and we set up a time to get a quote. We did not know about their insulation type at all. After the onsite quote and introduction to what Greenstar was about we decided that if we were going to be spending money, that Greenstar fit our needs. We did not want to have to come back and revisit insulation work again. The crew showed up and removed all of the old blow in. They crawled all over our tiny cramped attic and got it all. It took them a few days to complete our attic and our steel building but easily worth it. My steel building looks amazing. The attic is completely sealed and was cooler than outside when I was in it today. You're going to spend money, make the most of it. Go with Greenstar.

Positive

I would highly recommend Greenstar Panels if you are looking to add insulation to your attic. The house was built in 1970 with a 5/12 pitch roof and all the AC ductwork runs through the attic. Greenstar removed the old fiberglass insulation and installed Greenstar Panels. The installation crew arrived on time each day and cleaned-up each night. They were very courteous and answered all of my questions about the installation process. The working conditions within the attic were very tight, given the AC ductwork, 5/12 roof pitch and all of the wiring; they completed the work without incident. We have already noticed the benefits of the new insulation. We haven't run the heat or AC since the work was completed. Looking forward to the summer months so we can see the full benefit.

Comments

Comment from the Business:

Thank you John! Hope you enjoy you "Comfortable" Home for many more years!

by Business on Mar. 14, 2018

Positive

We highly recommend Greenstar Panels to anyone interested in saving money and adding comfort to your home. We have just recently had them installed in our second home. In our first home we saw an immediate 40% reduction in our electric bill as well as an increased comfort level as the AC did not run as much so the ambient air was more comfortable. Also the added insulation made the house much quieter, especially during the summer thunderstorms. The installation crew was very efficient and pleasant doing all they contracted to do and more. Amazingly they even cleaned up after themselves. Just a note, we had them insulate the garage door as well, you can't imagine how much more comfortable it is, maintaining moderate temperatures w/o the use of heat/ac. For these reasons, we are a fan of Greenstar Panels. Feel free to call, Ken @ 863-581-1441 if you need further info, not a salesman, just a fan.

Positive

Just had Greenstar install their insulation/reflective panels in my 2 story home. After measuring my attic, the pricing quoted was very fair compared to other insulation methods researched. Greenstar showed up on time, was very professional, very efficient, minimized any disturbance, cleaned up after the job and only charged what was quoted. I am very happy with their product and their workmanship. I highly recommend Greenstar for this type work!