Enviro Water Solutions LLC
15 years in business3060 Performance Cir Ste 2
Deland, FL 32724-6404
- (386) 469-0147
Additional Phone Numbers
- (877) 842-1635
- (866) 767-6401
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 12/27/2006
Business Started: 01/01/2003
Business Started Locally: 01/01/2003
Business Incorporated: 03/12/2008 in FL
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company (LLC)
- Mr. Iain Whyte, CEO
- Customer Service: Mr. Frank Capadona, Director
- Mr. Rob Ferrell, Account Representative
- Mr. Tony Friesl, Executive Vice President
- Water Purification Equipment
- Pelican Carbon Series, Combo Series, Iron Series, Fluoride Series and NaturSoft Series products offer a 90 day satisfaction guarantee. Try these products for 90 days and if you are not 100% satisfied, return the item to us for a 100% refund. Return s...
- Pelican Carbon Series, Combo Series, Iron Series, Fluoride Series and NaturSoft Series products offer a 90 day satisfaction guarantee. Try these products for 90 days and if you are not 100% satisfied, return the item to us for a 100% refund. Return shipping is the customers' responsibility; Taxes, brokerage, customs and border crossing fees on international shipments are not refundable; water must be within manufacturer specs.
Products & ServicesThis company offers factory direct Pelican brand water purification filtration products
Alternate Business Names
- Enviro Water Products
- Pelican Water
- Pelican Water Systems
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Retailer and manufacturer of water treatment products including water softeners, water filters, uv systems and drinking water filters.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Mon: 08:00 AM to 09:00 PM
Tue: 08:00 AM to 09:00 PM
Wed: 08:00 AM to 09:00 PM
Thu: 08:00 AM to 09:00 PM
Fri: 08:00 AM to 09:00 PM
Sat: 08:00 AM to 08:00 PM
Sun: 12:00 PM to 05:00 PM
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.