Hilton Grand Vacations Company LLC
25 years in business
Headquarters6355 Metrowest Blvd STE 180
Orlando, FL 32835-7606
Additional Phone Numbers
- (407) 722-3257
- (407) 465-4000
- (800) 230-7068
- (407) 722-3100
- (407) 239-0100
- (800) 448-2736
- (407) 521-3141
- (800) 932-4482
- (407) 465-2600
- (800) 770-4482
- (808) 949-4321
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
- Ms. Mona El Mallah, Director, Club Oper.
- Principal: Mr. Mark Wang, CEO/Principal
- Ms. Terri L. D'Amato, Office Coordinator
- Ms. Mona Gordon, Sr. Manager, Club Operations Membership Group
- Mr Robert Howells, Managing Director
- Mr. Lex Lannom, Vice President, Contact Center Operations
- Amy Lawrence, Senior Director of Owner Marketing & Customer Srvc
- Ms Miguel A Luna
- Mr John Monaweck, Owner Services Director
- Mr. James Parker, Office Manager
- Ms Marie Sarno, Managing Director
- Vacation Time Share
- Guest Ranch
- Travel Clubs
- 100% of the interest in Hilton Grand Vacations is controlled by Hilton Hotels Corporation (HHC). HHC develops, owns, manages or franchises hotels, resorts and vacation ownership properties.
Products & ServicesHilton Grand Vacations Club offers a distinctive resort collection in top vacation destinations, including California, Colorado, Florida, Hawaii, Nevada, South Carolina and Utah, and internationally in Italy and Scotland.
Alternate Business Names
- Hilton Grand Vacation Club
- Hilton Resorts Corporation
- Grand Vacation Realty Inc
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club at SeaWorld International Center
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club on International Drive (aka "Tuscany")
- Parc Soleil by Hiltion Grand Vacations Club
- Grand Waikikian by HGVClub
- Hokulani Waikiki by HGVClub
- Kalia Suites by HGVClub
- Lagoon Tower by HGVClub
- Kings' Land by HGVClub
- The Bay Club
- Kohala Suites by HGVClub
- HGVClub at MarBrisa
- Elara, A HGVClub
- HGVClub on the Boulevard
- HGVClub at the Flamingo
- HVGClub on Paradise
- HGVClub at Trump International
- Sunrise Lodge, A HVGClub
- Valdoro Mountain Lodge
- The Hilton Club - New York
- West 57th Street by Hilton Club
- The District, Hilton Club
- Ocean 22 by HGVClub
- HGVClub at Anderson Ocean Club
- HGVClub at South Beach Miami
- HGVClub at Tuscany Village
- Las Palmeras, A HGVClub
- Casa Ybel
- Charter Club
- Club Regency
- Eagle's Nest
- Hurricane House
- Plantation Beach Club at Indian River Plantation
- Sanibel Cottages
- South Seas Plantation
- Surf Club
- Tortuga Beach Club
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Hilton Grand Vacations (NYSE:HGV) is recognized as a leading, global, vacation-ownership company. Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets and operates high-quality, shared-ownership properties in highly desired vacation and urban destinations.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.