American Safety Council, Inc.
18 years in business
Headquarters225 E Robinson St STE 570
Orlando, FL 32801-4339
Additional Phone Numbers
- (800) 393-1063
- (800) 771-2255
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 08/09/2006
Business Started: 11/05/1998
Business Started Locally: 11/05/1998
Business Incorporated: 11/05/1998 in FL
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. John Comly, CEO
- Mr. Derrick Huckleberry, Vice President
- Mr. Michael McMahon, Compliance Manager
- Customer Service: Ms. Donna-Lee Knuerr, Director of Care
- Traffic School
- Seals - Notary & Corporation
- Driving Proficiency Test Service
- Business Processing Optimization
- Services include: *Software engineering & technology services *Internet-based courseware *Course content development *Safety-related products and education *Testing & verification services *Biometrics-based personal identification technology ...
- Services include: *Software engineering & technology services *Internet-based courseware *Course content development *Safety-related products and education *Testing & verification services *Biometrics-based personal identification technology *Online transactions and payment processing *Regulatory programs and compliance *Internet security *Customer service support Licensing entities include: *New York State Department of Motor Vehicles *Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles *Texas Education Agency *Florida Department Of Highway Safety & Motor Vehicles *Missouri Safety Center *California Department of Motor Vehicles *Florida Department Of Financial Services *Colorado Department of Revenue *Georgia Department Of Driver Services *Idaho Transportation Department *Florida Department of Children and Families *New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission *National Association of State Boating Law Administrators *Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission
Products & ServicesThis company provides e-Learning training solutions to address transportation and workplace safety, testing, and medical continuing education on behalf of government, institutions of higher learning, business and industry, as well as individual clients.
Service AreaNorth America
Alternate Business Names
- Traffic School To Go
- Florida Notary Service
- Florida Incorporation Service
- Notary of America
- Texas Notary Service
- Arizona Notary Service
- Illinois Notary Service
- State of Florida Traffic School
- New York Safety Council
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Mon: 12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Tue: 12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Wed: 12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Thu: 12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Fri: 12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Sat: 12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Sun: 12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.