Central Florida Investments, Inc.
45 years in business
Headquarters2801 Old Winter Garden Road
Ocoee, FL 34761
Additional Phone Numbers
- (407) 355-1105
- (407) 992-7800
- (800) 544-8698
- (877) 849-2968
- (407) 355-1175
- (855) 650-7618
- (800) 875-1817
- (407) 355-1215
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company (LLC)
- Principal: Mr. David Siegel, Owner / President / CEO
- Customer Service: Ms. Judy Smith, Executive Director
- Ms. Gayle Anderson, Senior Manager
- Timeshare Companies
- Financial Services
- Hotel Reservation
- Event Ticket Sales
- Vacation Timeshare
- Internet Marketing Services
- Travel Club
- Vacation Certificates and Vouchers
- According to the company a person who decides to purchase a timeshare unit, is required to sign a series of documents disclosing all conditions of the sale, including their right under Florida real estate law to cancel the contract within 10 calendar...
- According to the company a person who decides to purchase a timeshare unit, is required to sign a series of documents disclosing all conditions of the sale, including their right under Florida real estate law to cancel the contract within 10 calendar days without penalty. The company advises that any consumers having problems with Westgate Resorts may contact the Owner Relations Department via telephone at 1-800-925-9999 in order to resolve their issues.
Alternate Business Names
- Westgate Towers
- Discount Theme Park Vacations .com
- Westgate Vacation Villas
- Westgate Blue Tree Resorts
- Westgate River Ranch
- Westgate Leisure Resort
- Westgate Vacation Villas Ltd.
- CFI Westgate Resorts
- Westgate Marketing, LLC
- Westgate Lakes Resort and Spa
- CFI Sales & Marketing Ltd.
- Westgate Flamingo Bay
- Blue Tree Orlando 1 Ltd
- Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa
- Westgate Resorts LTD
- Travel & Selection
- Westgate Resorts
- Westgate Palace
- Orlando Theme Park Vacations
- WG Hotels Corp
- Magical Getaway
- Westgate Travel Club
- Westgate Cruise & Travel Collection
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Central Florida Investments (CFI) was established in 1972. CFI is a holding company for a variety of tourism related business ventures including Westgate Resorts, CFI Travel, CFI Celluar, I Love Orlando Magazine, and the Florida Vacation Stores, as well as numerous commercial properties and land holdings. The Westgate Resorts subsidiary includes: Westgate Vacation Villas, Westgate Towers, Westgate Lakes, Westgate Daytona Beach, Westgate Miami Beach, Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort Gatlinburg (Tennessee), The Seasons and Club Orlando. CFI is a privately held company owned by David Siegel, President and Chief Executive Officer. The vast majority of CFI business is related to the marketing, sales, development, operations, and financing of timeshare properties. These marketing prospects referred to as tours, originate from a variety of marketing programs, such as service desks in hotel lobbies, retail shops and restaurants, throughout the Central Florida area. A customer must meet minimum age and income requirements in order to qualify for the tour. If the customer agrees, the attendant has the customer complete a registration form that fully discloses the timeshare presentation. According to CFI's terms and conditions, all reservations are subject to availability and must be made by mail, using the reservation form at least 60 days prior to the date consumers wish to begin their vacation. The terms and conditions state "every effort will be made to confirm your first choice," however, customers must submit at least one alternate date. Consumers should receive a written confirmation after sending their reservation form and should not purchase non-refundable transportation prior to receiving their printed confirmation of the vacation package. Reservations may not be cancelled later than fourteen (14) days after purchase, and are non-transferable. Any changes, revisions, or extensions must be requested in writing at least 14 days prior to arrival and are subject to a $50 non-refundable fee.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.