Certified Slings Inc
59 years in business310 W Melody Ln
Casselberry, FL 32707-3263
Additional Phone Numbers
- (352) 509-9100
- (352) 622-4164
- (407) 257-5301
- (800) 831-7880
- (407) 831-7449
- (407) 331-5542
- (800) 486-5542
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 04/27/1999
Business Started: 05/01/1958
Business Incorporated: 05/12/1965 in FL
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. Douglas Worswick, CEO
- Mr. Jim Flowers, Mgr. Business Development
- Ms. Connie Gahnz, CFO
- Mr. John Herrmann, Manager
- Mr. Mark McCandless, VP Sales
- Ms. Kelli Rearick, Accounting Supervisor
- Ms. Kim Vogt, Human Resource Manager
- Mr. Douglas J Worswick, CEO
- Mr. Dennis E Worswick, Principal Partner
- Customer Service: Mr. Dennis Worswick, President
- Mining Equipment & Supplies
- Wire Rope
- Riggers Equipment & Supplies
- Tools - Rent
- Contractors Equipment & Supplies - Dealers & Services
- Twines & Cordage
Products & ServicesThis company offers rigging equipment & contractor supplies & manufactures lift components and tie-downs.
Alternate Business Names
- Certified Slings & Supply
- Certified Slings of Ocala Inc.
- KWI of Ocala, Inc
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.