Brownies Septic and Plumbing, LLC.
69 years in business4949 N Orange Blossom Trail
Orlando, FL 32810-1002
Additional Phone Numbers
- (407) 890-0116
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 10/01/2004
Business Started: 01/01/1948
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1948
Business Incorporated: 08/22/2012 in FL
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Principal: Mr. Marc Barhonovich, President
- Mr. Reginald Berthiaume, Vice President
- Mr. Michael Borish, President
- Mr. Michael Ciarlone, Former President
- Ms. Alison Hope, CFO
- Mr. Pepper O'Hara, Area Manager
- Scott Olsen, Sale Manager
- Ms. Kim Olsen, Accounting Manager
- Ms. Marla Suglia, Administration/ Manager
- Mr. Derek Woodruff, Vice President
- Ms. Penny Woodruff, President
- Septic Tanks & Systems Contractors & Dealers
- Drainage Contractors
- Sump Pump Contractors
- Plumbers - Commercial
- Plumbing - Renovation & Repair
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Grease Traps
- Grease Pumping
- Leak Detecting Instruments
- Water Leak Detection
- Leak Detection
- Water Heater - Tankless
- Septic Tanks & Systems Cleaning
- Backflow Testing
- Backflow Prevention Devices & Services
Products & ServicesThis company provides service for residential and commercial septic systems and plumbing needs, including grease pumping, sewer and drain cleaning and drain field repair.
Alternate Business Names
- Brownie's Wastewater Solutions, LLC
- Brownie's Grease Recycling
- B & P Environmental
- Seagraves Septic LLC
- Brownie Environmental Service
- SanTi Group Inc
- Vac and Jet Services, LLC
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Methods of Payment
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
Orlando Septic Tank Service
BBB Reason for Ratings
24 Hour Emergency Services
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.