Heron Home & Outdoor
16 years in business2114 S Orange Blossom Trl
Apopka, FL 32703-7759
- (188) 875-6599
Additional Phone Numbers
- (386) 672-8633
- (352) 435-9111
- (407) 331-6001
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 04/20/2005
Business Started: 02/28/2002
Business Started Locally: 02/28/2002
Business Incorporated: 02/28/2002 in FL
Type of EntityCorporation
- Ms. Cherissa Vandergriff, Marketing Director
- Mr. Greg Clendenin, CEO
- Mr. Mike Murphy, District Manager
- Customer Service: Mr. Eddie Bray, District Manager
- Pest Control
- Landscape Lighting
- Termite Control
- Bed Bug Removal
- Mosquito Control
- Animal Trapping
- Irrigation Equipment
- Serving Orange, Seminole, Osceola, Lake, Volusia, Flagler and Marion, including Winter Park, Altamonte Springs, Lake Mary, Sanford, Longwood, Casselberry, Winter Springs, Apopka, Lake Buena Vista, Maitland, Orlando, Ocoee, Metro West, College Park, C...
- Serving Orange, Seminole, Osceola, Lake, Volusia, Flagler and Marion, including Winter Park, Altamonte Springs, Lake Mary, Sanford, Longwood, Casselberry, Winter Springs, Apopka, Lake Buena Vista, Maitland, Orlando, Ocoee, Metro West, College Park, Celebration, St. Cloud, Kissimmee, Poincianna, Daytona Beach, Ormond Beach, Deland, Debary, Deltona, Orange City, New Smyrna Beach, Clermont, Eustis, Leesburg, Mount Dora, Lady Lake, and The Villages.
Products & ServicesThis company offers interior and exterior pest control, lawn and shrub care to include shrub care, tree and palm care, termite control, mosquito reduction, bed bug extermination, lawn fertilization, irrigation and landscape lighting, eco-insulation.
Service AreaAll of Central Florida
Alternate Business Names
- Heron Lawn & Pest Control
- Heron Pest Control, Inc.
- JRS Equity Investment, Inc.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Mon: 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Tue: 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Wed: 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Thu: 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Fri: 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Sat: 08:00 AM to 01:00 PM
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.