Double AA Renovations, Inc.
7 years in businessAddress on File with the BBB
Orlando, FL 32810
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 09/12/2013
Business Started: 11/05/2009
Business Started Locally: 11/05/2009
Business Incorporated: 11/05/2009 in FL
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. Antonio Asenjo, President
- Ms. Andrea Asenjo, Treasurer
- Ms. Teresa (Tesy) Avila
- Customer Service: Mr. Pedro A. Asenjo, Project Manager
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Drywall Taping and Texturing
- Floor Laying, Refinishing & Resurfacing
- Floor Coverings & Installation
- Floor Removal, Resurfacing and Refinishing
- Floors - Laminate
- Home Improvements
- Painting Contractors
- Painters - Commercial or Residential
- Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Hardwood Floor Contractors
- Bamboo & Bamboo Products
- Fence Contractors
- Resilient & Vinyl Flooring
- Floors - Hardwood
- Porcelain Products
- Tile - Non-Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Pressure Washing
- Tile & Marble
- Marble - Cultured
- Marble - Natural
- Stone Setting - Interlocking Pavers
- Wall & Ceiling Texturing
- Fence - Sales, Service & Contractors
- Fences - Vinyl
- Fences - Wood
- Seal Coating
- Marble & Granite Installation, Stonework Fabrication
- Contractors - Flooring
Products & ServicesThis company offers painting, remodeling and home improvement services including bathroom and kitchen remodeling, Drywall and Texture, Stucco, Flooring, Decks, Fence Installation, Leaf Guards, Patio Enclosures, Pavers, Pressure Washing and Summer Kitchens.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Methods of Payment
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.