RAJ & Associates LLC
12 years in business6843 N Citrus Ave Bldg 7 # W
Crystal River, FL 34428-6933
- (786) 206-8541
Additional Phone Numbers
- (352) 364-4021
- (786) 206-8248
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 01/07/2010
Business Started: 06/01/2006
Business Started Locally: 06/01/2006
Business Incorporated: 06/01/2006 in FL
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company (LLC)
- Principal: Mr. Rudy Aguiar, Managing Member
- Ms. Doreen Aguiar, Managing Member
- Mr. Rodolfo Aguiar
- Industrial Supply
- Agricultural Services
- Buying Clubs
- Safety Clothing
- Spraying Equipment
- Wholesale Industrial Products
- RAJ & Associates strives to offer the best product available. We do understand that sometimes things do not work out as anticipated so we try to make the return / exchange process as easy as possible. Below are the basics: - No returns will ...
- RAJ & Associates strives to offer the best product available. We do understand that sometimes things do not work out as anticipated so we try to make the return / exchange process as easy as possible. Below are the basics: - No returns will be accepted without prior written approval from RAJ & Associates, LLC - Please inspect your shipment immediately for incorrect, damaged or defective items. - Returns must be made within 30 days after receipt (domestic orders); 15 days of receipt at port of destination (for international orders). - If your order was dropped shipped, please do not return to the manufacturer as you will be subject to a restocking fee 25% (or whatever the current manufacturer restocking % may be) - You may return or exchange a product within 30 days (domestic) 15 days (international) days of receipt as long as the product is returned in new, unused and resalable condition. Custom items are not eligible for a refund unless there was a problem on our end. Electrical parts are non-returnable. -Shipping and Handling charges are non-refundable.
Products & ServicesThis company offers sales of industrial equipment to both domestic and international companies.
Service AreaUSA, Caribbean, Central & South America
Alternate Business Names
- RAJ Supply
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
RAJ & Associates, LLC specializes in the supply of MRO (Maintenance, Repair and Operations) and PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) thru our network of vendors and partnerships with various manufacturers.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Mon: 08:30 AM to 05:00 PM
Tue: 08:30 AM to 05:00 PM
Wed: 08:30 AM to 05:00 PM
Thu: 08:30 AM to 05:00 PM
Fri: 08:30 AM to 05:00 PM
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.