Stinson Carpets, Inc.
36 years in business2315 Commerce Point Dr Ste 130
Lakeland, FL 33801-6888
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 10/01/2004
Business Started: 03/13/1981
Business Started Locally: 03/13/1981
Business Incorporated: 03/13/1981 in FL
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Ronald Stinson, Vice President
- Principal: Mr. Randy Stinson, President
- Mr. James Stinson, Treasurer
- Ms. Jean Stinson, Secretary
- Mr. Richard Stinson, Treasurer
- Randal Stinson
- Floor Coverings & Installation
- Carpet Installation
- Floors - Laminate
- Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Hardwood Floor Maintenance
- Cabinet Organizers
- Carpet & Rug Dealers - New
- Closet Systems & Accessories
- Resilient & Vinyl Flooring
- Floors - Hardwood
- Kitchen Cabinets & Equipment - Household
- Lamps & Lamp Shades - Retail
- Lighting Fixtures - Retail
- Plumbing Fixtures, Parts, Supplies - Retail
- Tile - Non-Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Venetian Blinds - Dealers
- Vertical Blinds
- Window Shades
- Window Coverings
- Tile & Marble
- Tile Sales
- Marble & Granite Installation, Stonework Fabrication
- Contractors - Flooring
Products & ServicesThis home design center offers sales, services and installation of carpet, hardwood flooring, laminate, tile and stone, vinyl, cabinets, counter tops, window treatments and area rugs to residential and commercial customers.
Service AreaCentral Florida
Alternate Business Names
- Stinson's Home Design Center
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Mon: 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Tue: 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Wed: 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Thu: 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Fri: 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Sat: 10:00 AM to 02:00 PM
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.