45 years in business244 NW 9th St
Ocala, FL 34475-5116
Additional Phone Numbers
- (352) 787-4223
- (352) 746-4878
- (888) 214-2322
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 10/01/2004
Business Started: 01/01/1972
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1972
Business Incorporated: 04/01/2000 in FL
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. Robert C. Preusler, President & CEO
- Mr. Steve Buteau, Project Manager - Leesburg
- Mr. Eric Ehrlund, General Manager
- Mr. Jonathan Gleason, Project Manager - Lecanto
- Ms. Debbie Kraemer, Corporate Finance & Administration Manager
- Mr. Brian Mallard, Corporate Operations Manager
- Mr. Bob Nadler, Project Manager - Lecanto
- Mr. Rick Patterson, Senior Project Manager - Ocala
- Mr. Adam Preusler, Corporate Information Systems Administrator
- Mr. Roy Spry, Project Manager - Ocala
- Mr. Chad Tenpas, Project Manager - Leesburg
- Mr. Ben Torricelli, Corporate Business Development Manager
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Contractors - General
- Floor Refinishing
- Plumbing - Renovation & Repair
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Remodeling Services
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Fire & Smoke & Water Clean Up
- Mold & Mildew Inspection
- Mold & Mildew Remediation
- Mold Consulting & Testing
Products & ServicesThis company offers 24-Hour Emergency Service for Fire Damage Restoration, Emergency Board Up, Smoke Removal and Deodorization, Water and Flood Clean Up, Emergency Pumping, Water Extraction and Drying.
Service AreaCitrus, Lake, Levy, Marion, Orange, Sumter counties. Office locations in Lecanto, Leesburg and Ocala.
Alternate Business Names
- Preusler & Associates, Inc.
- Restoration Specialist
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.