Ferran Services & Contracting Inc.
49 years in business530 Grand St
Orlando, FL 32805-4731
Additional Phone Numbers
- (386) 322-6168
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 12/25/1983
Business Started: 09/01/1967
Business Started Locally: 01/31/2000
Business Incorporated: 01/31/2000 in FL
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Adolph Marmetschke, President
- Ms. Paula Granger, Credit Manager
- Mr. David Hase, Vice President of Construction
- Ms. Pam Stone, Human Resources Manager
- Ms. Cathy Zellner, Vice President of Finance & Administration
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Electricians - Residential
- Drainage Contractors
- Sump Pump Contractors
- Electricians - Commercial
- Heating Contractors
- Plumbers - Commercial
- Plumbing Plan Services
- Plumbing - Renovation & Repair
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Sewer Inspection
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Heating & Air Conditioning - Filters
- Water Leak Detection
- Leak Detection
- Lighting Equipment - Emergency
- Propane Gas Plumbing
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Water Heater - Tankless
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Lighting Fixtures - Repair & Maintenance
- Electrical Power Systems Maintenance
- Electrical Power Systems (Residential & Commercial) - Backup Systems
- Heating Equipment
- Lighting Systems & Equipment
- Water & Sewer Line Protection
- Backflow Testing
- Backflow Prevention Devices & Services
Products & ServicesThis company offers residential, commercial and construction services for air conditioning, heating, energy efficiency, electrical and plumbing.
Service AreaOrange, Seminole, Osceola, Lake, Polk, Volusia, Flagler, and Brevard counties.
Alternate Business Names
- Ferran Engineering Group Inc
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.