10 years in business398 S Shell Rd
Debary, FL 32713-1822
Additional Phone Numbers
- (866) 877-8981
- (407) 619-3600
- (844) 222-5532
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. Damon Kruid, CEO
- Customer Service: Mr. Kenny Bonnett. Jr., Vice President of Marketing
- Contractors - General
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Asbestos Removal Service
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Electricians - Residential
- Drywall Contractors
- Drywall Taping and Texturing
- Electricians - Commercial
- Home Improvements
- Home Improvements - Additions
- Painting Contractors
- Commercial Painting Contractor
- Deck - Repair
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Plumbers - Commercial
- Plumbing - Renovation & Repair
- Roofing Service Consultants
- Swimming Pool Contractors, Dealers, Design
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling - Walk-In Tubs
- Remodeling Services
- Remodeling Services - Foreclosed Property
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Heating & Air Conditioning - Filters
- Generators - Electric
- Fuses - Electric
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Asbestos Consulting & Testing
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Water Damage Restoration
- Water Mitigation
- Fire & Smoke & Water Clean Up
- Mold & Mildew Inspection
- Mold & Mildew Remediation
- Security Control Equipment & System Monitors
- Security Cameras
- Access Control Systems
- Card Access Control Systems
- Driveway Installation, Paving & Repair
- Electrical Power Systems Maintenance
- Electrical Power Systems (Residential & Commercial) - Backup Systems
- Drywall Contractors Equipment & Supplies
- Deck Cleaning & Sealing
Products & ServicesCapital improvements, general contracting, air conditioning and heating, home & business security, emergency services, roofing, electrical, plumbing, drywall, access gates, site work, resurfacing, renovation, fire projection and CCTV monitoring.
Service AreaDeltona, Deland, Debary, Orange City, Sanford, Longwood, Lake Mary, Heathrow, Orlando, Port Orange, Ormond, and Daytona.
Alternate Business Names
- DBK Construction & Service Solutions Inc
- DBK Construction Group, Inc.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
DBK is a construction & full service solutions company specializing in commercial, multi-family, hotel, resort, and residential properties. We are committed to providing our clients with personalized service along with the highest quality of work.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.