Resilient Electrical & Data, Inc.
10 years in businessPO Box 520757
Longwood, FL 32752-0757
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 01/13/2010
Business Started: 08/07/2007
Business Started Locally: 08/07/2007
Business Incorporated: 08/07/2007 in FL
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. Mike Mauldin, President
- Electricians - Residential
- Cable Splicing
- Electricians - Commercial
- Home Automation
- Lighting Consultants
- Telephone & Television Cable Contractors
- Cable Networking
- Converters - Electric
- Fiber Optics
- Generators - Electric
- Lighting Equipment - Emergency
- Power Plant Equipment - Repairing
- Electronic Power Supplies
- Home Theater
- Sound Systems & Equipment
- Energy Conservation Products & Services
- Energy Audits
- Landscape Lighting
- Computers - Cable & Installation
- Energy Management & Conservation Consultant
- Security Control Equipment & System Monitors
- Sound Level Testing - Industrial
- Electrical Power Systems Maintenance
- Electrical Power Systems (Residential & Commercial) - Backup Systems
- Television - Cable, CATV & Satellite
- VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) Sales & Service
- Conveyors & Conveying Equipment
- Lighting Systems & Equipment
- Lightning Protection Equipment
- Solar Energy System Design & Installation
- Contractors - Solar Energy
- Solar Energy Products Service & Repair
- Wire & Cable - Electric
- Contractor - Industrial
Products & ServicesThis company offers residential, commercial, and industrial electrical contractor services.
Service AreaCentral Florida including Orlando, Lake Mary, Longwood, and Sanford.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.