DB Internet Marketing Services LLC
10 years in businessPO Box 536545
Orlando, FL 32853
Additional Phone Numbers
- (888) 242-6237
- (407) 358-6679
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
- Principal: Mr David Bayer, President & CEO
- Mr. Tyler Shears, Operations Manager & COO
- Computer Software Publishers & Developers
- Advertising - Internet
- Computer Business Services
- Computers - Multimedia
- Search Engine Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Consultants
- Internet Marketing Services
- It has come to BBB's attention that there may be confusion regarding one of the business's URLs: chamberofcommerce.com. This business is not a Chamber of Commerce and BBB is not aware of any affiliation this entity has with any local Chambers of Comm...
- It has come to BBB's attention that there may be confusion regarding one of the business's URLs: chamberofcommerce.com. This business is not a Chamber of Commerce and BBB is not aware of any affiliation this entity has with any local Chambers of Commerce or the U.S Chamber of Commerce. The business offers advertising to businesses on directory pages including this website.
Alternate Business Names
- DataBanq Media
- DataBanq Internet Media Services Inc.
This company maintains a network of informational websites, business directors search engines and publishing platforms.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.