18 years in business215 Celebration Place
Kissimmee, FL 34747-5405
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 02/09/2009
Business Started: 01/01/1999
Business Started Locally: 01/01/2007
Business Incorporated: 04/25/2007 in FL
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. Dennison Jurawan, Sr. RF Engineer
- Cell Phone & Tablet Equipment, Supplies & Repair
- Telecommunication Design
- Consultants - Telecommunication
- Telecommunication Equipment & Systems Service & Repair
- At JDTECK we stand fully behind our products and the solutions we engineer. Therefore, we will refund you promptly* the full purchase price with NO RESTOCKING FEE (excluding shipping and/or return handling charges) if the Cellular Repeater or Signal ...
- At JDTECK we stand fully behind our products and the solutions we engineer. Therefore, we will refund you promptly* the full purchase price with NO RESTOCKING FEE (excluding shipping and/or return handling charges) if the Cellular Repeater or Signal Booster you purchased from us has not provided you a satisfactory improvement in cellular reception within 30 Days º from the purchase date. * Within 1 week of goods being received. º If we are in the process of offering you technical support, this period is extended until you are satisfied with the results of our system. All equipment and the internal product boxes must be returned in good condition that is consistent with normal use for the period of time the products were used during evaluation. This includes any other peripheral items that came with the product, including literature. Items damaged through negligence or misuse are NOT returnable. Returns not meeting these conditions will be subject to whatever costs are incurred to replace any damaged products, defaced materials, product boxes, or missing items. (This does not apply to any external shipping boxes the products were shipped in.) Taking care of the products during the evaluation period and retaining the original box and peripheral items will ensure a prompt refund of the full purchase price, if unfortunately the equipment needs to be returned. Here are some points to note: It is the responsibility of the shipper to ensure returned products are packaged properly to prevent damage in transit. Items returned in a soiled or surface-damaged condition are subject to whatever costs are incurred to restore it to its original condition. (Handled on a case-by-case basis) Items that have been tampered with are NOT RETURNABLE. We do not reimburse shipping or return shipping charges. Please note: cables that are cut to a customer's specifications (custom lengths) and external antenna bracket kits are not returnable. External Antennas that are sold separately from a kit covered by our Money Back Guarantee are not returnable. Items can only be returned after a return notice has been issued. To obtain an RMA form, simply click on "Request an RMA" at the top of this page, and complete the form. It will then be reviewed and the RMA form will be emailed to you. This form must be printed out and returned with the merchandise. If, however, your aim is to get the setup working, then please complete the form on our "Contact Us" page or send us an email and one of our specialists will contact you promptly to help troubleshoot the problem.