Kalos Services Inc.
12 years in business236 Hatteras Ave
Clermont, FL 34711-7453
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 05/09/2006
Business Started: 05/03/2005
Business Started Locally: 05/03/2005
Business Incorporated: 05/03/2005 in FL
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. Robert Orr, President
- Mr. Keith Huntington, Vice President
- Mr. Bryan Orr, Vice President
- Building Contractors
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Electricians - Residential
- Electricians - Commercial
- Home Improvements
- Home Improvements - Additions
- Painting Contractors
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling - Walk-In Tubs
- Remodeling Services
- Remodeling Services - Foreclosed Property
- Disability Remodeling
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Property Maintenance
- Generators - Electric
- Insulation Materials - Electric
- Fuses - Electric
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Water Heater - Tankless
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Engineers - Electrical
- Electrical Power Systems Maintenance
- Electrical Power Systems (Residential & Commercial) - Backup Systems
- Water/Pool Heating - Solar
- Air Conditioning Supplies & Parts
- Electric Heating Elements
- Water Heaters - Parts & Supplies
- Wire & Cable - Electric
Products & ServicesThis company offers commercial and residential construction, air conditioning contractor services, electrical and pool heating services.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.