Burns Custom Builders, LLC
24 years in businessPO Box 2004
Auburndale, FL 33823-5004
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 10/01/2004
Business Started: 12/01/1992
Business Started Locally: 03/03/2006
Business Incorporated: 03/03/2006 in FL
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Principal: Mr. Jim Burns, Managing Member
- Customer Service: Mrs. Penny B. Burns, Managing Member
- Mr. David Bean, Project Supervisor
- Mr. Derek Burns, Vice President Design
- Mr. Brock Burns, Vice President Production Manager
- Ms. Melody Collier, Office Manager
- Mr. Eric Fauble, Production Manager
- Building Contractors
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Kitchen & Bath Design
- Carpet Layers
- Contractors - General
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Drywall Contractors
- Floor Laying, Refinishing & Resurfacing
- Floor Coverings & Installation
- Home Builders
- Home Improvements
- Home Improvements - Additions
- Painting Contractors
- Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Remodeling Services
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Contractor - Disabled Access
- Doors - Installation
- Floors - Hardwood
- Manufactured Homes - Repair & Service
- Screens - Door & Window
- Storm Windows & Doors
- Windows & Doors - Installation & Service
- Screen Enclosures
- Contractor - Commercial
- Contractor - Interior Trim
- Marble & Granite Installation, Stonework Fabrication
- Contractors - Flooring
Products & ServicesThis company offers custom home builders, new home additions and home renovations. Services include new home additions, kitchen and bath remodeling, drywall installation and repairs, interior and exterior painting, tile, laminate flooring, cabinets, and granite.
Service AreaPolk, Orange, Lake, and Osceola counties.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
Saturday 10am - 4pm
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.