ProMag Energy Group A/C and Heating Inc.
13 years in business
Headquarters3300 37th St
Orlando, FL 32839-8622
Additional Phone Numbers
- (772) 370-2464
- (352) 307-6278
- (561) 844-3440
- (904) 276-0667
- (321) 433-1034
- (855) 892-7225
- (321) 735-0649
- (561) 337-4108
- (863) 438-6610
- (407) 293-8870
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 10/01/2004
Business Started: 11/17/2003
Business Started Locally: 01/01/2005
Business Incorporated: 01/01/2004 in FL
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. James D. Harris, President
- Ms. Rosann Biondo, Office Manager
- Mr. Doug Ruryk, Manager, Internet Sales
- Mr. Eddie Sifonte, Marketing Manager
- Mr. Greg Wallace, Vice President
- Mr. Sherried Watson, License Holder
- Customer Service: Ms. Marilyn Patrocinio, Manager
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Heating Contractors
- Contractor - Insulation
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Company president, James Harris is known to the BBB from Magic Air Conditioning and Mechanical, ProMag Energy Group, Inc. and Energy Management Systems.
Products & ServicesThis company offers air conditioning repair, service and installation as well as duct cleaning.
Service AreaNumerous locations around the State of Florida
Alternate Business Names
- ProMag Energy Group, Inc.
- Energy Management Systems Heat & Air
- ProMag Energy Group A/C & Heating, Inc.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Mon: 12:00 AM to 11:30 PM
Tue: 12:00 AM to 11:30 PM
Wed: 12:00 AM to 11:30 PM
Thu: 12:00 AM to 11:30 PM
Fri: 12:00 AM to 11:30 PM
Sat: 12:00 AM to 11:30 PM
Sun: 12:00 AM to 11:30 PM
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.