Advance Communications & Consulting, Inc
25 years in business8803 Swigert Ct , Ste. A
Bakersfield, CA 93311-9679
- (661) 664-0277
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Arnold Ramirez, President
- Mr. John Cleveland, Superintendent
- Telecommunication Equipment & Systems Service & Repair
- Cable Splicing
- Cable Networking
- Network Cabling Installation
- Fiber Optics
- Audio-Visual Equipment - Dealers
- Electronic Equipment & Supplies - Dealers
- Telephone Equipment & Systems Dealers
- Telecommunication Equipment & Systems Dealers
- Telecommunication Design
- Audio-Visual Equipment - Service & Repair
- Consultants - Telecommunication
- Computers Hardware, Software & Services
- Computer Business Services
- Computers - Cable & Installation
- Computers - Disaster Recovery
- Computers - Networks
- Computers - Service & Repair
- Computers - Sys Designers & Consult
- Data Systems - Consultants & Designers
- Electronic Equipment & Suppliers - Service & Repair
- Telephone Equipment & Systems Service & Repair
- Computers - Security Equip & Systems
- Telephone Communications
- VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) Sales & Service
- Data Communications Equipment & Systems
- Wire & Cable - Electric
- Information Technology Services
- Computer Consultant
Products & ServicesThey offer experienced & certified technicians in all facets of technology & telecommunications ranging from small cable repairs to large campus-based systems for data, cabling, fiber optics, phones, audio visual, surveillance & IT computer services.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Offer experienced & certified technicians in all facets of telecommunications & computer networking ranging from small cable repairs to large campus-based systems for
data, cabling, fiber
optic, phone, audio visual and surveillance.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.