B. S. & E. Co., Inc.
65 years in business6319 District Blvd
Bakersfield, CA 93313-2143
- (661) 834-0678
- (661) 322-6677
- (559) 732-8148
- (661) 327-4648
- (661) 822-9273
Additional Phone Numbers
- (661) 322-7035
- (559) 732-5621
- (661) 327-2288
- (661) 822-4086
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Glenn Phares, Vice President-Rental
- Mrs. Juanita Axel, Manager
- Mr. Tim Bandy, Manager
- Mr. Richard Hernandez, Manager
- Mr. Robert Phares, President
- Mr. J.C. Whitney, Manager
- Rental Service Stores & Yards
- Party Supply Rentals
Products & ServicesAir Compressors, Barricades, Traffic Safety, Compaction, Concrete placing, finishing & sawing, Floor installation, cleaning & maintenance, Gardening, yard & landscaping, Generators & lighting, Aerial Lifts, Forklifts, Plumbing & HVAC tools, Pumps, Scaffold & Shoring, Tractors, Loaders & Backhoes, Trenchers
Service AreaWe service the following area(s): Bakersfield, CA, Bear Valley Springs, CA, Bear Vly Spgs, CA, Golden Hills, CA, Monolith, CA, Pumpkin Center, CA, Pumpkin Ctr, CA, Stallion Spgs, CA, Stallion Springs, CA, Tehachapi, CA, Visalia, CA
Alternate Business Names
- BSE Rents
Methods of Payment
Refund & Exchange Policy:All returns must be at the location where merchandise was originally purchased. No exceptions.
Returns with an original sales receipt within 30 days of purchase*
• Any purchase made by credit or debit card will be refunded to the original card
• Any purchase made by cash will be refunded in cash
• Any purchase made by a check that has cleared the 15-business day waiting period will be refunded in cash
• Any purchase made by a check that has not cleared the 15-business day waiting period may be refunded as a Store Credit
• Any purchase made by Store Credit, Gift Certificate or Gift Card will be refunded as Store Credit
Returns with an original sales receipt after 30 days of purchase*
• Store Credit may be issued for the original purchase price
• Store Credit only applies to “retail” stock NOT rental equipment
Returns after 90 days of purchase
• No credit will be issued
Returns without a sales receipt*
• If we are unable to look up your receipt no credit will be issued
Special Order Merchandise
• Special Order Merchandise : No returns
• Custom made products: No returns
Gasoline and Diesel Powered Equipment*
• Returns allowed within manufacturers guidelines only.
• No returns, including refunds, exchanges or credits, will be issued without an original receipt.
Labor, Delivery, Pickup, and Shipping Charges are non-refundable. All returns must be in new condition in package where applicable to be considered for return. Used items will not be returnable.
*All returns may be subject to a minimum restocking fee of 10%.
BSE Co. Inc. has been serving the construction and consumer sectors of south central California for over 60 years! We have been a family owned and operated company for three generations.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.