7 years in businessNo Address Available
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 04/02/2014
Business Started: 01/01/2011
- BBB has found that DressLily and SammyDress have the same website registration out of Beijing, China. A separate BBB Business Review for SammyDress is available. http://www.bbb.org/central-california-inland-empire/business-reviews/clothing-retail/sam...
- BBB has found that DressLily and SammyDress have the same website registration out of Beijing, China. A separate BBB Business Review for SammyDress is available. http://www.bbb.org/central-california-inland-empire/business-reviews/clothing-retail/sammydress-in-rancho-cucamonga-ca-100119074?isbureau=Y&language=1
Products & ServicesClothing
Methods of Payment
We accept all of the following forms of secure online payment:
1. PayPal- The Fastest, Safest way to send money online.
2. Credit Card via PayPal- Includes Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, etc.
3. Credit Cards & Debit Cards directly- We accept all major credit cards & debit cards.
4. DressLily Gift Cards- A convenient, friendly way to pay.Learn more in our shopping FAQ.
5. DressLily Wallet- Find out how to use your wallet, or view the DressLily Wallet FAQ.
Refund & Exchange Policy:Warranty and Returns
Welcome to DressLily, we aim to provide an extensive range of high quality, trendy fashion clothing, together with a professional service dedicated to our valued customers from all over the world.
In order to guarantee our customers an amazing shopping experience, all items are individually inspected by our Quality Control Team before shipment. Our Customer Support Center is always at your service.
30 Day Returns Warranty
If for any reason you are dissatisfied with any item(s) purchased from DressLily.com, simply contact our Support Center. You can return the product within 30 days after receiving the delivery. We will always offer the best solution for our customers.
Steps to contact us:
Please contact us immediately at our Support Center describing the issue in detail, including the return reason, along with your order number and SKU product number. For defective, incorrect or not as described items, please send us a clear picture or video of the problem. Please keep the picture below 2 MB.
1. DressLily's responsibility
If our company is responsible for the issue, we will allow a return to our warehouse for a refund and/or an exchange.
Once we receive the item, we will offer compensation or resend for free a replacement at our expense.
2. Customer's responsibility
If the customer has ordered an incorrect size, product or simply wants to exchange the item, we can also allow a return.
The customer is responsible for the shipping fee for an exchange, and we will refund the original product cost upon receiving the returned item. All shipping fees are non-refundable.
For USA customers, you will be given a prepaid shipping label to return your products. We will deduct this fee from the final refund.
Notes about Warranty
- Our warranty does not apply to products listed under the following categories: swimwear, lingerie, earrings, and clearance items, or any discounted items provided DressLily did not make a mistake. If DressLily made a mistake, we will always resolve the issue to your satisfaction.
- All returned items must be in brand new condition, unused/unworn, unwashed, with all original tags and their original packaging intact.
- All returns must first be approved by our Customer Service Team, if approved, you will be provided with an RMA form. Returned items without a corresponding RMA form and/or not matching the requirements listed above will not be accepted.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US ANYTIME, DRESSLILY IS AT YOUR SERVICE!
DressLily is a international online fashion clothing and accessory store.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.