Each day, thousands of customer reviews are read locally at BBB.org. Take advantage of all the tools BBB has to offer and promote customer reviews for your business today!
Here’s a list of some of the free Customer Review tools and resources available for BBB Accredited Businesses:
- Email Signature – Add a special customer review graphic to the bottom of your email signature
- Postcards - Hand out (or mail) BBB customer review postcards to your customers and encourage them to leave a review
- Review Button/Link – Add a customer review button, uniquely customized and linked to your BBB Business Review page, to your website to make it easy for your customers to leave a review
- Stickers (both read and submit stickers available) – Print off customer review sticker labels to add to quotes and invoices
- Window Decals and Point of Sale Signs – Visibly remind your customers to read and submit reviews
- Sample Social Media Posts/Tweets
- Sample article for newsletter or blog
For BBB Accredited Businesses: to gain access/download these special materials and resources, please log on to your Accredited Business only page, or contact your local BBB office.