Knight Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning
29 years in business
201 10861 50 St SE
Calgary, AB T2C 3E5
Additional Phone Numbers
- (403) 252-0375
- (403) 287-8972
- (403) 287-8929
- (403) 287-8928
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 05/06/1991
Business Started: 01/05/1987
Business Incorporated: 30/09/1986
- Bernie Wandler, CEO/President
- Principal: Mark Coffin, Service Manager
- Ryan Wandler, Vice-President
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Drainage Contractors
- Heating Contractors
- Plumbers - Commercial
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Heating & Air Conditioning - Filters
- Kitchen Cabinets & Equipment - Household
- Plumbing Fixtures, Parts, Supplies - Retail
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Water Heater - Tankless
- Water Softening & Conditioning Equipment Service & Supplies
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Furnaces - Industrial
- Water Heaters - Parts & Supplies
- Furnace Sales & Service
Alternate Business Names
- AAA Assured Plumbing & Heating Ltd.
- A Knight Plumbing & Heating Ltd.
- Assured Plumbing & Heating Ltd.
- A-AAA Knight Plumbing & Heating Ltd.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.