Mayken Hazmat Solutions
11 years in business255, 2949 - 17th Ave SE
Calgary, AB T2A 0P7
Additional Phone Numbers
- (403) 606-7988
- (403) 828-1467
- (888) 880-1099
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityLimited Liability Corporation
- Mr. Dean May, Owner
- Principal: Mrs. Jeanette May, Owner
- Mold & Mildew Inspection/Removal/Remediation
- Asbestos Removal Service
- Environmental & Ecological Services
- Environmental Consulting & Contracting
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Water Damage Restoration
- Mold & Mildew Inspection
- Mold & Mildew Remediation
- Bed Bug Removal
- Spill Control Service
- Hazardous & Medical Waste Services
- Hazardous Material Control & Removal
- Chemical Cleaning - Industrial
- Spill Control Equipment & Materials
- Crime Scene/Trauma Clean Up
- 100% Guarantee! Mayken is fully certified, highly trained, equipped and experienced while at the same time, are professional and compassionate during this emotionally trying time. It is our policy that each customer is treated with the highest quali...
- 100% Guarantee! Mayken is fully certified, highly trained, equipped and experienced while at the same time, are professional and compassionate during this emotionally trying time. It is our policy that each customer is treated with the highest quality of service, dignity and respect.
Products & ServicesSpecializing in all types of drug labs including; Fentanyl and Grow Ops Mold Removal Asbestos Abatement Hazardous Waste Disposal Spill Response Cleanups Biohazard, Crime and Trauma Cleaning Extreme hazardous cleaning for Hoarder's
Service AreaCalgary and the surrounding area
Alternate Business Names
- Mayken Solutions
- Mayken...Life Safer!
- 1271266 Alberta Ltd. o/a Mayken Hazmat Solutions
- Mayken Office and Home Solutions
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Hazardous Waste Cleanup and Spill Response Remediation Specialists. We are a small business Mayken a rapid growth because of our expertise and knowledge in the hazmat industry, thus putting us over and above other remediation companies.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.