Power Chief Auto Body
58 years in business3515 - 2 Street NE
Calgary, AB T2E 3H5
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 28/10/1977
Business Started: 01/12/1958
Business Incorporated: 01/01/1980 in AB
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Principal: Bernhard Hildebrandt, Owner/Manager
- Judith M. Hildebrandt, Secretary/Treasurer
- Auto Body Repair & Painting
- Auto Alarms & Security Systems
- Auto Bumpers, Guards & Grilles
- Auto Floor Coverings
- Auto Parts & Supplies - New
- Auto Radios & Stereos - Sales & Repair
- Batteries - Storage-Retail
- Heaters - Automotive
- Tire Dealers
- Auto Air Conditioning
- Alternators & Generators - Auto Repair
- Auto Paintless Dent Repair
- Auto Customizing
- Auto Detailing
- Auto Diagnostic Service
- Auto Electric Service
- Auto Hand & Foot Controls
- Auto Inspection Stations
- Auto Repair & Service
- Auto Repairing - Foreign
- Auto Restoration
- Auto Smog Inspection
- Auto Seat Covers, Tops & Upholstery
- Auto Sunroofs
- Auto Upholstery Cleaning
- Glass - Plate and Window
- Lubricating Service - Automotive
- Radiators - Automotive
- Road Service - Automotive
- Rustproofing & Undercoating - Auto
- Steam Cleaning - Automotive
- Transmissions - Automobile
- Wheel Alignment, Frame & Axle Service - Auto
- Auto Repair - Windshield, Glass Shops
- Auto Service - Specialty Parts
- Auto Service - Steam Cleaning
- Auto Service - Sound Systems Sales & Service
- Auto Service - Rust proofing Shops
- Auto Service - Window Tinting
- Auto Services
- Auto Perform, Race & Sport Equipment
- Auto Repair & Service - Equipment & Supplies
- Auto Wrecking
Alternate Business Names
- Judis Holdings Ltd.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.