107 years in business128 Boylston St # 144
Brookline, MA 02445-7652
- (617) 277-2255
Additional Phone Numbers
- (617) 232-7496
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Barry Liner, Owner
- Mr. John Parla, General Manager
- Principal: Mr. John Parla, General Manager
- Principal: Mr. Barry Liner, Owner
- Tire Dealers
- NAICS: Tire Dealers
- Alternators & Generators - Retail
- Auto Air Conditioning Equipment
- Auto Parts & Supplies - New
- Heaters - Automotive
- Shock Absorbers
- Springs - Automotive - Sales & Service
- Auto Diagnostic Service
- Auto Electric Service
- Auto Repair & Service
- Auto Repair & Service - Diesel
- Auto Repairing - Foreign
- Auto Repair - Suspension
- Auto Repair - Steering & Suspension
- Auto Repair - Shocks
- Auto Repair - Tune-Up
- Auto Repair - Power Steering
- Auto Warranty Service
- Brake Service
- Lubricating Service - Automotive
- Mufflers & Exhaust Systems
- Radiators - Automotive
- Towing - Automotive
- Differentials - Automobile
- Wheel Alignment, Frame & Axle Service - Auto
- Auto Service - Specialty Parts
- Auto Services
- Auto Services - Oil & Lube
- Auto Lube & Oil - Mobile
- Auto Parts & Supplies - Used & Rebuilt
- Auto Repair & Service - Equipment & Supplies
- Referral - Auto Repair
Alternate Business Names
- Liner Tire, Inc.
Number of Employees:10
Liner Tire specializes in new tire sales and repairs for both foreign and domestic vehicles. The business services include, but are limited to, routine and preventive maintenance, oil changes, tune-ups, brakes, rotors, shocks, belts & hoses, wheel alignments, exhaust systems, heating & air conditioning, batteries, engine diagnostic, towing and more.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.