20 years in business1 North Ave Unit A
Burlington, MA 01803-3321
- (781) 272-6166
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Kip George, President
- Mr. Doug Pierce, Vice President of Sales and Marketing
- Principal: Mr. Kip George, President
- Principal: Mr. Doug Pierce, Vice President of Sales and Marketing
- Solar Energy Equipment & Systems Dealers
- NAICS: Plumbing and Heating Equipment and Supplies (Hydronics) Merchant Wholesalers
- Solar Energy System Design & Installation
- Contractors - Solar Energy
- Solar Energy Equipment & Systems Manufacturing & Distribution
- Solar Energy Products Service & Repair
- Solar Energy Products - Retail
- Solar Panel Cleaning
- Solar Energy Equipment & Systems Supplies & Parts
- Energy Service Companies
Alternate Business Names
- Northeast Electrical
- Northeast Solar Services, Inc.
- Northeast Electrical Services
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees:1
Methods of Payment
Refund & Exchange Policy:The business states they have a 5 year installation warranty.
RevoluSun is a leading provider of solar electricity solutions for both residential and commercial customers. From design to installation, our Project Developer will help guide you towards achieving complete energy independence.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.