14 years in businessPO Box 130369
Boston, MA 02113-0007
- (617) 507-0410
- (617) 933-9946
Additional Phone Numbers
- (888) 446-1229
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Ms. Jenna Raymond, Customer Support Manager
- Mr. Alon Cohen, General Manager
- Mr. Levon Gasperian, CEO
- Information Bureaus
- Computer System Designers
- The Federal Trade Commission warned marketers of six mobile applications that provide background screening apps that they may be violating the Fair Credit Reporting Act. The FTC warned the apps marketers that, if they have reason to believe the backg...
- The Federal Trade Commission warned marketers of six mobile applications that provide background screening apps that they may be violating the Fair Credit Reporting Act. The FTC warned the apps marketers that, if they have reason to believe the background reports they provide are being used for employment screening, housing, credit, or other similar purposes, they must comply with the Act. Inteligator received this warning letter.
Products & ServicesPublic information, Background checks, Criminal/arrest records
Service AreaWe service the following area(s): Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Alternate Business Names
Number of Employees:30
Refund & Exchange Policy:The business states that they offer a 60 day refund policy.
Accucom Corporation offers background reports on individuals, including if a person was ever arrested, sued, has a criminal record, filed for bankruptcy, was married, divorced, owns a property or a business, has an active warrant, served time in jail and other information!
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.
The following Government Agency(s) or Association(s) may be able to provide you additional information:
Federal Trade Commission FTC
600 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
Washington DC 20580
Phone Number: 202-326-3300 or (202) 326-2222
Fax Number: 202-326-2012