Ocean State Software
5 years in business65 Bow Street
East Greenwich, RI 02818-2218
Additional Phone Numbers
- (202) 695-8049
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityLimited Liability Corporation
- Mr. Ken Smith, President / CEO
- Mr. Ken Coppinger, Director of Training
- Ms. Angela Preimsberger, SVP Operations
- Ms. Hilary Snyder, Director of Product Development
- Principal: Mr. Ken Smith, President / CEO
- Computers - Sys Designers & Consult
- NAICS: Other Computer Related Services
- Computers Hardware, Software & Services
- Computer Business Services
- Computers - Service & Repair
- Computers - Programming
- Internet Services
- Search Engine Optimization Services
- Internet Marketing Services
- Web Design
- Computers - Network Security
- Computers - Security Equip & Systems
- Computer Assisted Design Services
- Internet-Based Telephone Service
- VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) Sales & Service
- Computer Facilities Management Services
- Computer Consultant
- Consultants - Social Media
- Online Social Media/Networking
Number of Employees:6
Methods of Payment
Refund & Exchange Policy:100% Guaranteed
Ocean State Software is a Veteran Owned and Operated company. The Business is a full service development and information services company. They assist clients with Web Design, Social Media (platform building and management), Reputation Management, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) campaigns. Additional services include: Programing, Membership Database (Design, Development and Management), Telephony, SIP Trunking, Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) and Cyber Security (Design, Implementation & Training.)
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.