True Azimuth, LLC
10 years in business265 Franklin St Ste 1702
Boston, MA 02110-3144
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityLimited Liability Corporation
- Mr. Scott Graham, Owner
- Principal: Mr. Scott Graham, Owner
- Coaching - Business
- Business Consultants
- Coaching - Leadership
- Personal Trainers
- Marriage, Family, Child, Individual Counselors
- Training Programs
- NAICS: All Other Personal Services
- Coaching - Life
- Quickbooks Training & Support
Products & ServicesWork Expectations Profile, DiSC Profile, including the DiSC 363 degree Leadership Profile, Time Mastery Profile, Coping and Stress Profile, Business Financial Analysis, QuickBooks, QOLI (Quality of Life Inventory), Campbell Interest and Skill Survey (CISS)
Service AreaALABAMA, ALASKA, ARIZONA, ARKANSAS, CALIFORNIA, COLORADO, CONNECTICUT, DELAWARE, DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, FLORIDA, GEORGIA, HAWAII, IDAHO, ILLINOIS, INDIANA, IOWA, KANSAS, KENTUCKY, LOUISIANA, MAINE, MARYLAND, MASSACHUSETTS, MICHIGAN, MINNESOTA, MISSISSIPPI, MISSOURI, MONTANA, NEBRASKA, NEVADA, NEW HAMPSHIRE, NEW JERSEY, NEW MEXICO, NEW YORK, NORTH CAROLINA, NORTH DAKOTA, OHIO, OKLAHOMA, OREGON, PENNSYLVANIA, RHODE ISLAND, SOUTH CAROLINA, SOUTH DAKOTA, TENNESSEE, TEXAS, UTAH, VERMONT, VIRGINIA, WASHINGTON, WEST VIRGINIA, WISCONSIN, WYOMING
Alternate Business Names
- Boston Business Coaching
- Boston Career Coaching
- Boston Life Coaching
- True Azimuth Life Coach
- Coach Scott Graham
Number of Employees:2
Methods of Payment
Refund & Exchange Policy:Refunds are only issued under the terms of our guarantee. This guarantee applies to life coaching, business coaching, career coaching, health coaching and relationship coaching.
True Azimuth, LLC guarantees that a client will achieve the agreed upon goals negotiated during the first three coaching sessions and documented on the Tracked Goal Form. If the Client does not reach these identified goals during the initial four months of coaching, True Azimuth, LLC will refund the client coaching fees paid by the client for the first four months of coaching.
Clients agree to work with their coach for four months to achieve their identified goals. Client understands that this guarantee is null and void if the client:
1) works with the Coach for less than four months,
2) changes their initial goals(for example, a client hires Coach to find a new job then decides to remain with current employer),
3) attends less than 3 coaching sessions each month,
4) misses a scheduled coaching session (reschedules with more than 24 hours' notice are not considered a missed session),
5) is more than 15 minutes late to a scheduled coaching session,
6) does not submit a Coaching Call Strategy Form prior to each coaching session,
7) does not complete the Coaching Call Recap Form after each coaching session,
8) does not complete action steps agreed upon in coaching session and documented in the Next Step section of an Ecap (an Ecap is the coaching call summary written by the coach),
9) does not complete a Coaching Review during the third month of coaching.
True Azimuth, LLC specializes in Coaching-Business & Personal. The business services include but are not limited to business consultants, marriage, family, child & individual, personal trainer, quick-books training & support, training program designing & development and more.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.