O'Connor Mobile Marine, Snowmobile & ATV
15 years in business91c Washington St
Tewksbury, MA 01876
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company (LLC)
- Mr. James O'Connor, Owner
- Boat Repair
- Boat Dealers
- Marine Electronics
- RV Dealers
- Trailer Repair
- RV Repair
Products & Servicesall marine snowmobile and atv parts and accessories
Service AreaWe service the following area(s): Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire
Alternate Business Names
- O'Connor and Sons Marine and Snowmobile
- O'Connor and Sons Marine Snowmobile and ATV
- O'Connor Marine
- O'Connor Marine Snowmobile and ATV Shop
Number of Employees:1
Methods of Payment
Refund & Exchange Policy:The business states:
"We do expert engine rebuilding
We promise the best price and warranty
We are educated, trained and highly experienced
We are certified by the Mass. DOE as a technician teacher
We are fully insured and registered
We answer the phone and return all calls as soon as possible
We are polite and courteous
We will not take on work we cannot do
We have a referral network – no charge
We have your stuff ready when promised
We will not do shoddy work, ever
We are experts and belong to AMTECH and other professional organizations that only reputable power sports companies can belong to.
We put our heart and soul into our work and our good reputation on the line every time.
Very few have credentials, satisfied customers, and expertise even close to O’Connor & Sons Marine.-Our Policy
• We reserve the right to refuse work.
• We charge for written estimates and all work including repair attempts and troubleshooting.
• We do not charge for travel time unless specific circumstances arise and we conclude it is necessary.
• We can only schedule appointments as tentative.
• Due to the specialized nature of our business, unforeseen difficulties can arise which can cause a change in appointment times.
• We do not tolerate customers who are unfair, deceptive, dishonest or violent.
• The cost of a job or service is due at the time of completion and is non-negotiable.
• Estimates are not actual bills; they are only to calculate approximately (the amount, extent, magnitude, position, or value of something); To form an opinion about; evaluate. Examples of unforeseen difficulties such as dealing with corrosion, missing parts, availability of parts, weather, market price fluctuation and Murphy’s Law (to name just a few) are common things that will change everything. Regardless, we do our best.
• We are not liable for any damages or loss that may occur to anything that is involved with the transportation, repair and or testing of customers property.
• All vehicles that are to be registered and or insured to be a legal vehicle within the geographical area being transported or tested, is the sole responsibility of the owner and not O’Connor & Sons Marine & Snowmobile Repair.
• Warranty work- if you have a problem with your boat, motor, snowmobile etc… During the warranty period, we are more than happy to look at it as soon as possible if we determine that it may be a warranty related issue.
• If we determine that the problem is a warranty issue we will take care of the problem as soon as we can.
• We warranty what we do. We do not warranty anyone else’s work. If the manufacturer of the part that is installed on your motor by us gives a warranty, then that part has a warranty.
• If we determine that the part failed because it is defective during the warranty period of the manufacturer’s warranty then we will attempt to pursue the replacement part for you if we installed it, although if the manufacturer does not allow for labor reimbursement or will pay a limited labor rate the customer must pay the difference in part or in full to meet our labor rate.
• Our work is guaranteed to be done correctly and professionally. If we do something wrong then we will fix it at no cost to you."
O'Connor Mobile Marine, Snowmobile & ATV offers the sale and service of marine, snowmobiles, ATV's and power sports. Engine overhaul services are also offered. The business was established in 2003 in Massachusetts. Mr. James O'Connor is the Owner of the business and any questions or problems should be directed to his attention.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.