Agren Appliance & Television
39 years in business40 Minot Avenue
Auburn, ME 04210-4902
- (207) 784-5925
Additional Phone Numbers
- (866) 547-2211
- (800) 499-0644
- (207) 743-0601
- (888) 247-3676
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 09/12/2006
Business Started: 01/01/1978
Business Incorporated: 08/01/1978 in ME
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Jason Agren, Vice President
- Doug Bartlett, General Manager
- Appliances - Major - Dealers
- Dehumidifying Equipment
- Range Hoods & Canopies
- NAICS: Household Appliance Stores
- Appliances - Major - Parts & Supplies
- Barbecue Equipment & Supplies
- Beds - Retail
- Compactors - Waste - Household - Dealers
- Dishwashing Machines - Dealers
- Furniture - Retail
- Garbage Disposals - Household
- Microwave Ovens - Dealers
- Ranges & Ovens - Dealers
- Ranges & Ovens - Service & Repair
- Refrigerators & Freezers - Dealers
- Refrigerators & Freezers - Service & Repair
- Television & Radio - Dealers
- Vacuum Cleaners - Household - Dealers
- Vacuum Cleaners - Service & Repair
- Washing Machines & Dryers - Dealers
- Appliances - Major - Service & Repair
- Compactors - Waste - Service & Repair
- Dishwashing Machines - Service & Repair
- Microwave Ovens - Service & Repair
- Washing Machines & Dryers - Service & Repair
- Humidifying Apparatus
Alternate Business Names
- Agren Appliance Service Corporation
Number of Employees:45
Agren Appliance & Television is an independent appliance, television, furniture and mattress retailer providing sales, delivery, and service after the sale.
BBB Reason for Ratings
M: 8:00 AM-6:00 PM
T: 8:00 AM-6:00 PM
W: 8:00 AM-6:00 PM
Th: 8:00 AM-6:00 PM
F: 8:00 AM-6:00 PM
S: 8:00 AM-4:00 PM
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.