ABS Technologies, Inc.
18 years in business414 Winthrop Street
Taunton, MA 02780-6713
Additional Phone Numbers
- (877) 888-8894
- (508) 824-6380
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mrs. Elaine D Costanzo, Owner
- Mr. David Costanzo, Owner
- Web Design
- Computers - Supplies & Parts
- Computers - Used
- NAICS: Custom Computer Programming Services
- Computer Software Publishers & Developers
- Computers - Service & Repair
- Computers - Sys Designers & Consult
- Internet Services
- Video Production Services
- Video Editing
- Internet - Web Hosting
Products & ServicesDesktop, Handheld & PDA, Memory, Notebooks, Tablets PC's, Audio Devices, Camcorders, Cameras, GPS
Alternate Business Names
- ABS Technologies
Number of Employees:2
ABS Technologies provides business and consumer solutions that include:
- Computer Diagnostics
- Computer Repairs and Upgrades (On-Site and Remote Access)
- Virus Removal, Malware, and Spyware
- New & Pre-Owned Equipment Sales
- Computer Training Classes
- Film, Tape, Slides, Printed Photos to DVD
- PAL/SECAM (Foreign Formats) to DVD
- Video Poduction (Script to Screen)
- CD/DVD/Blu-Ray On-Disc Full Color Imaging
- Video Surveillance Solutions and Installation
World Wide Web
- Custom Mobile Websites
- Custom Web Designs and Branding Services
- Web Hosting & Streaming Media Solutions
- Domain Names & DNS Management
- Marketing/Advertising Solutions
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.