All Brands Appliance Service
46 years in business5 Russell Rd
Wilmington, MA 01887-1666
Additional Phone Numbers
- (978) 289-8890
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 05/14/2008
Business Started: 01/01/1971
Type of EntitySole Proprietorship
- Mr. Joe Romano, Owner
- Appliances - Major - Service & Repair
- Appliances - Major - Parts & Supplies
- Appliances - Small - Dealers
- Appliances - Small - Supplies & Parts
- Garbage Disposal Equipment - Supplies & Parts
- Garbage Disposals - Household
- Microwave Ovens - Dealers
- Microwave Ovens - Supplies & Parts
- Ranges & Ovens - Service & Repair
- Ranges & Ovens - Supplies & Parts
- Refrigerators & Freezers - Service & Repair
- Refrigerators & Freezers - Supplies & Parts
- Appliances - Installation
- Dishwashing Machines - Service & Repair
- Microwave Ovens - Service & Repair
- Washing Machines & Dryers - Service & Repair
- Washing Machines & Dryers - Supplies & Parts
- Appliances - Small - Wholesale & Manufacturers
- NAICS: Appliance Repair and Maintenance
Service AreaESSEX COUNTY, MA, MIDDLESEX COUNTY, MA
Alternate Business Names
- All Brands Appliance Repair Service
Number of Employees:1
Refund & Exchange Policy:The Business States: We have a no refund policy. All Sales are final. Service Calls are also non Refundable.
All Brands Appliance Repair Service specializes in household appliance repair. The business services include but are not limited to, refrigerators, freezers, ovens, washing machines, dryers, garbage disposals and dish washers.
BBB Reason for Ratings
M: 7:00 AM-6:00 PM
T: 7:00 AM-6:00 PM
W: 7:00 AM-6:00 PM
Th: 7:00 AM-6:00 PM
F: 7:00 AM-6:00 PM
S: 7:00 AM-3:00 PM
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.