Cat Recovery Services, Inc.
13 years in business1517 Pasture Ln SW
Marietta, GA 30008-5048
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 01/28/2013
Business Started: 10/24/2003
Business Incorporated: 10/24/2003 in GA
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Mark Logan, Owner
- Water Damage Restoration
- Asbestos Removal Service
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Building Contractors
- Contractors - General
- Basement - Contractors
- Basement - Finishing
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Gutters & Downspouts
- Contractors - Gutters
- Home Improvements
- Home Improvements - Additions
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Deck Builder
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Roofing Contractors
- Siding Contractors
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Basement - Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Remodeling Services
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Fire & Flood Emergency Service
- Business Promotions - General
- Dehumidifying Equipment
- Sewer Cleaner Vacuum Service
- Windows & Doors - Installation & Service
- Asbestos Consulting & Testing
- Carpet & Rug Cleaners
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Fire & Smoke & Water Clean Up
- Fire Protection Consultants
- Fire Protection Contractor
- Mold & Mildew Inspection
- Mold & Mildew Remediation
- Fire Mitigation
- Smoke Odor Counteracting Service
- Hazardous & Medical Waste Services
- Hazardous Material Control & Removal
- Mold & Mildew Inspection/Removal/Remediation
- Mold Consulting & Testing
- Hauling & Clean Up Services
- Contractor - Hauling
- Fire Doors & Shutters
- Junk Removal
- Crime Scene/Trauma Clean Up
- Upholstery & Carpet Cleaning
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.