Solar Energy USA, Inc.
8 years in business7565 Industrial Ct
Alpharetta, GA 30004-3379
Additional Phone Numbers
- (888) 326-2220
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 12/29/2009
Business Started: 07/01/2009
Business Incorporated: 07/24/2009 in GA
Type of EntityCorporation
- Customer Service: Mr. Drew Sinclair
- Principal: Mr. Perry Bell, CEO
- Solar Energy Products - Retail
- Home Improvements
- Contractor - Insulation
- Contractor - Spray Foam Insulation
- Contractor - Roofing Spray Foam Insulation
- Lighting Consultants
- Ventilating Contractors
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Generators - Electric
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Windows - Vinyl
- Energy Conservation Products & Services
- Renewable Energy
- Energy Audits
- Electrical Power Systems (Residential & Commercial) - Backup Systems
- Water/Pool Heating - Solar
- Electric Vehicles - Home Charging Station
- Lighting Systems & Equipment
- Solar Energy Equipment & Systems Dealers
- Solar Energy System Design & Installation
- Contractors - Solar Energy
- Solar Energy Products Service & Repair
- Solar Energy Equipment & Systems Supplies & Parts
- Ventilating Equipment
Alternate Business Names
- Net Zero USA
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.