The Home Security Superstore
15 years in business11350 Old Roswell Rd Ste 1400
Alpharetta, GA 30009-2293
Additional Phone Numbers
- (800) 490-9471
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 07/11/2006
Business Started: 10/01/2001
Business Incorporated: 10/29/2002 in GA
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. David Artman, CEO
- Ms. Karey Yoder, Operations Manager
- Principal: Mr. David Artman, CEO
- Security Control Equipment & System Monitors
- Home Automation
- Key Control Systems
- Lighting Equipment - Emergency
- Safes & Vaults
- Gun Safes
- Signs - Neon
- Time Locks
- Key Holders
- Safety & Rescue Equipment Sales & Services
- Burglar Alarm Systems - Dealers, Monitoring & Service
- Security Cameras
- Surveillance Equipment, Sales & Service
- Security Systems Consultants
- Internet Shopping
- Product Sales - General
- Fire Protection Equipment & Supplies
- Emergency Response Systems - Personal
- Safety Equipment & Clothing
- Television Sys & Equipment - Closed Circuit
- Ultrasonic Equipment & Supplies
- Video Equipment - Supplies & Parts
- Emergency Disaster Preparedness Equipment & Supplies
- Identity Theft Protection & Prevention Services
Alternate Business Names
- Velocity Products, Inc.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.