8 years in business2251 Salem Dr NE
Marietta, GA 30062-1649
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 02/20/2009
Business Started: 08/27/2008
Business Incorporated: 08/27/2008 in GA
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Charles Lee Marcum, CEO
- Roofing Contractors
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Concrete Contractors
- Basement - Contractors
- Basement - Finishing
- Drywall Contractors
- Floor Laying, Refinishing & Resurfacing
- Floors - Laminate
- Foundation Contractors
- Gutters & Downspouts
- Home Improvements - Additions
- Contractor - Roofing Spray Foam Insulation
- Painting Contractors
- Painters - Commercial or Residential
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Roof Cooling Systems
- Commercial Roofing
- Contractor - Metal Roofing
- Contractor - Tile Roofing
- Roofing Service Consultants
- Siding Contractors
- Stucco & Exterior Coating Contractors
- Basement - Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Hardwood Floor Contractors
- Doors - Installation
- Fence Contractors
- Floors - Hardwood
- Storm Windows & Doors
- Windows & Doors - Installation & Service
- Pressure Washing
- Hail Repair
- Contractor - Flat Roof
Alternate Business Names
- LB Roofing & Construction
- LB Investment Services, Inc.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.