Farmer Brothers, Inc.
3 years in business
4290 Bells Ferry Rd NW STE 134
Kennesaw, GA 30144-1768
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Nathan P. Farmer, President/Owner
- Principal: Mr. Nathan P. Farmer, President/Owner
- Ms. Tim Farmer, VP-Marketing
- Roofing Contractors
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Buildings - Concrete
- Concrete Contractors
- Concrete - Custom
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Drywall Contractors
- Floor Laying, Refinishing & Resurfacing
- Floors - Laminate
- Gutters & Downspouts
- Gutter Leaf Guards
- Contractors - Gutters
- Home Improvements
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Deck Builder
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Commercial Roofing
- Contractor - Metal Roofing
- Contractor - Tile Roofing
- Roofing Service Consultants
- Siding Contractors
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Basement - Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Remodeling Services
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Hardwood Floor Contractors
- Sunroom & Solarium Design & Construction
- Floors - Hardwood
- Windows & Doors - Installation & Service
- Windows - Vinyl
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Water Damage Restoration
- Soffit & Fascia
- Contractor - Sheetrock
- Contractor - Flat Roof
Products & ServicesThis company is a residential & commercial roofing company.
Alternate Business Names
- Farmer Brothers Roofing
Number of Employees: 7
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.